2 days course
-The use of platelet concentrates :PRF , CGF and sticky bone in dentistry
-Preparation for different platelets concentrates , PRF , CGF and sticky bone
-1 Open sinus lifting surgery with bone graft without implant
-1 Closed sinus lifting surgery including implant placement
9-10th of October
Fees of Sinus module :
1500EGP for Egyptians and residents
1000$ for non Egyptians
How to choose the right patient for implant treatment.
Conducting a treatment plan for each implant case.
Different surgical protocols for implant placement.
Different prosthetic options and impression techniques.
Failures, its causes and how to manipulate it.
16 credit hours
Who should attend
Post graduated dentists
– Only refund in the same form of currency used for registration of the course.
– We require identification and ESOI receipt when accepting refunds.
Total Refund in case:
The course does not begin on the agreed commencement date.
The course ceases to be provided at any time after it commences but before it is completed.
If the candidate cancels before the commencement date of a course and requests a refund 4 weeks or
more prior to the course commencement.
Partial Refund in case:
2 weeks up to 4 weeks cancellation prior to the course commencement, ESOI will deduct 250 EGP out oft he deposit paid.
No refund If cancellation is on the starting dates of the course or 7 days before the course.
No Refund in case:
– A student not commencing a course on the agreed start date.
– If a candidate wants to cancel after attending 2 sessions of the course, no refund will be issued.
– Violation of ESOI Polices
– In a case of course withdrawal following a leave of absence, the candidate should submit an appropriate
withdrawal form or any supporting documentation along with refund application.
The refund will be processed within 28 days of the written request being received by the Treasurer
Conflict of interest:
Course speakers have no relevant financial relationships to disclose
ESOI does not provide programs that constitute an advertisement or include promotional materials.
ESOI does not endorse any products.